A kitchen truly isn’t complete without a backsplash. This design element helps make the space feel polished and custom. And the best part is, tile and backsplash in Logan, Utah can actually be extremely affordable.
There are several tried and true methods for installing your backsplash, and also for selecting the perfect color, material, pattern, and style for your specific kitchen. Let’s explore some ideas that can be put to use for your tile backsplash in Cache Valley!
Tile Backsplash Tips From JBs Handyman
- Stick to the same color family as the rest of your kitchen, but mix it up with the material you choose. The tile backsplash is a great way to add some variation in texture to make your design pop.
- Think beyond subway tiles. While this is a popular option that works well in a variety of different interiors, there are many other shapes and finishes that can be classic, neutral, and timeless without being cooking-cutter.
- Remember—you don’t have to break the bank on a tile backsplash. Don’t be afraid to go with an affordable, budget-friendly option. As long as it’s installed, grouted, and sealed correctly, tile backsplash is highly durable since it doesn’t see much traffic or wear like floor tile will.
- Break out of the box with the layout and grout you choose. For example, simple rectangular tiles can be installed in a herringbone pattern or a contrasting grout color can be used to make your backsplash stand out.
- The standard way to install tile backsplash is for it to be as high as the kitchen cabinets on your walls. However, you can install it clear to the ceiling for a seamless design.
Tile Backsplash In Logan, Utah
While it’s possible to take on a DIY project for your tile backsplash in Cache Valley as long as you have the right tools and materials, it can be a tricky job and time consuming. That’s where JB’s Handyman comes in!
We can take care of your project to ensure a fast installation and flawless finished product.